NASA presidential candidate Raila Odinga at a past event
NASA leader Raila Odinga came from Israel with good news for his supporters.
During the Afraha, Nakuru rally, Raila Odinga alias Joshua unwrapped the goodies he came with after praying for Kenyans at the Wailing Wall. Despite the interference by Mother Nature through rains, Odinga explained to his thousands of supporters why they should turn out on August
Raila Odinga promised that the following seven pillars will be used to govern the NASA service delivery after winning in the coming polls hence one should vote based on these:
- National Reconciliation and Healing
- Resolving historical injustices through the implementation of the Truth Justice and Reconciliation Report (TJRC).
- Realizing equity for disadvantaged groups in society. This includes people living with a disability, youth and women.
- Strengthening devolution through increased funding and other legislations.
- Government transformation through ensuring that leadership is responsive and servant based.
- Realization of economic and social rights as outlined in the constitution.